Abstract Submission Policies:
We will be accepting abstracts for basic science research, clinical research, and program studies. Case reports will not be accepted.
Abstract Submission dates coming soon!
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided. Click here to download the abstract template.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript.
For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3
Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University