Abstract Submission deadline: Monday, Dec. 17, 2018
The Binaytara Foundation is awarding five travel grants to highest scoring abstracts submitted to SCHD19. The travel grant includes $500 travel assistance and a registration waiver. Only the first author will be eligible for the grant and the recipient must present the awarded abstract in person at SCHD19 in order to qualify for the grant.
RESIDENT ABSTRACT COMMITTEE
The Binaytara Foundation is seeking passionate residents and fellows to serve on its “Physician Trainee Abstract Committee” for SCHD19.
The roles and responsibilities of an abstract committee member include soliciting high-quality abstracts from residents, fellows, and other researchers, spreading the word about the SCHD19 abstract presentation opportunity, and reviewing abstracts submitted to this educational meeting.
We invite residents and fellows interested in taking part in this committee to submit their CV and a brief cover letter explaining their interest or any inquiry related to the committee to – [email protected].
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
We will accept abstracts in the following categories. Please select a category that fits the submission best, and indicate the category in your submission email:
– Database Analysis to Examine Cancer Health Disparities
– Outcome Analysis
– Quality Improvement and Oncology Pharmacy Projects
– Patient Navigation
– Program Development
– Applications of Technology in Addressing Issues in Cancer Health Disparity
– Cost of Care
– Access to Care and/or Cancer Prevention and Screening
Email – [email protected] with any questions related to abstract submission.
Click here to download the abstract template and submission guideline.
Notifications – Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email. Travel Grant winners will be notified after acceptance emails are sent.
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English & saved as a word document.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript. For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3. Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University