Click here to preview and download abstract template.
Abstract Submission deadline: Monday, January 15, 2018
This year, the Binaytara Foundation will be awarding five, $500.00 travel grants to first authors with the highest scoring abstracts. Those who receive one of the travel grants will also have a waived registration fee. The next five abstracts with high scores will also be granted a registration waiver. All of those who submit an abstract are entered for a chance to win one of the travel grants.
We will accept abstracts in the following categories. Please select a category that fits the submission best, and indicate the category in your submission email:
– Database Analysis to Examine Cancer Health Disparities
– Outcome Analysis
– Quality Improvement and Oncology Pharmacy Projects
– Patient Navigation
– Program Development
– Applications of Technology in Addressing Issues in Cancer Health Disparity
– Cost of Care
– Access to Care and/or Cancer Prevention and Screening
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript.
For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3
Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University
Submit Abstracts by emailing: email@example.com
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email.