ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 10, 2022 11:59 PM Pacific Time
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELIN
We will accept abstracts in the following categories.
Please select a category that fits the submission best when submitting the abstract.
- Tumor biology
- Precision oncology
- Health policy
- Quality improvement
- Database analysis
- Encore abstracts: The abstract committee will accept encore clinical trials abstracts for this conference. Submissions with additional data that supplement the previous presentation will be preferred. Authors should provide information regarding the original presentation, including the name of the meeting where the abstract was originally presented.
Notifications – Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email.
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English & saved as a word document.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript. For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3. Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University
- Please do not include any references in your abstract.