Abstract Submission deadline: Monday, Dec. 16, 2019
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
We will accept abstracts in the following categories. Please select a category that fits the submission best, and indicate the category in your submission email:
– Database Analysis to Examine Cancer Health Disparities
– Outcome Analysis
– Quality Improvement and Oncology Pharmacy Projects
– Patient Navigation
– Program Development
– Applications of Technology in Addressing Issues in Cancer Health Disparity
– Cost of Care
– Access to Care and/or Cancer Prevention and Screening
Click here to download the abstract template and submission guideline.
Notifications – Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via email. Travel Grant winners will be notified after acceptance emails are sent.
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English & saved as a word document.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associated with must be listed using a superscript. For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3. Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University